A Little Something You Should KNO!
31 Times You Need To Say ‘No’ And Choose To Do What’s Best For You
I am a stickler about doing whatever I want to do and facing the consequences later. Some say it’s selfish, but to me it’s more of a selfless act. If I choose to do what I don’t want to, I will be an unhappy person, an unhappy person turns into someone you don’t want around! Trust, I'm someone you want around…lol
I’ve been on a hiatus lately jus trying to get back in the groove of things that best suit me and the lifestyle I plan to live. First, it started off with me figuring out what I wanted to truly do and doing it. Now that I’m back in a better space,it’s time to make some moves! So,it’s safe to say…I’m back BISHES!
in my quest to find myself and deliver better content to you all i came across a dope article by my favorites at elitedaily, regarding “31 times you need to say no and do what’s best for you”.
Isn’t that jus the perfect title!
Check out the list below, do you have some “No’ing” to do?
1.say “no” to a job you don’t love.
2. say "no" to your toxic relationship
Accept the love you deserve.
3. Say “no” to boundaries.
living in a box will get you nowhere new.
4. Say “no” to your parents’ expectations. live your life your way, they had their chance.
5. Say “no” to needing validation from others.
You don’t need anyone to tell you how great you are. Just know how great you are.
6. Say “no” to people holding you back. It's your path to walk
7. Say “no” to what society thinks you should be doing with your life.
8. Say “no” to wasting your precious time. TIme waits for no man.
9. Say “no” to waiting around for others. Do you really have time? would they do it for you?
10. Say “no” to juice cleanses.
11. Say “no” to your horrible boss.
12. Say “no” to the last drink you didn’t want.
13. Say “no” to feeling obligated to do anything you don’t want to.
Make the best decisions for yourself
14. Say “no” to self-pity. focus on making yourself better.
15. Say “no” to avoiding the inevitable.
16. Say “no” to following anyone else’s path. that's not your story.
17. Say “no” to being heartbroken. Let go and get over it.
18. Say “no” to giving up your dreams.
19. Say “no” to settling. You can’t get what you want if you accept less than you deserve.
20. Say “no” to rationalizing your fears.
21. Say “no” to your strict diet.
22. Say “no” to being guarded. everyone isnt out to get you!
23. Say “no” to having a breakdown. Just kno your'e getting closer!
24. Say “no” to people who don’t have time for you.
25. Say “no” to pressure.
26. Say “no” to feeling lost. Ride the wave
27. Say “no” to being the underdog.
28. Say “no” to borders.
Don’t ever feel like you’re caged inside of a box with no way out.
29. Say “no” to monotony. (Spontaneity is good for you!)
30. Say “no” to easy.
31. Say “no” to FOMO (Fear of Missing Out).
s/o to gigi engle for this amazing article!